- Cut Hot Chocolate card slightly smaller than the DL card blank and affix to card. Repeat this process with Malted Milk card and then French Champagne card.
- Die cut Butterfly and Cascading Circles in Malted Milk.
- Die cut Foliage and Stamens in Hot Chocolate.
- Die cut Flowers in French Champagne and Malted Milk and make flowers adding gels to the centre of each flower.
- Stamp, Emboss and cut out sentiments with the Gathered Twigs Oxide Ink and Clear Embossing Powder.
- Affix cascading Circles to card, leaving edges loose.
- Arrange and affix Flowers and Foliage covering some but not all of the Cascading Circles.
- Finish by adding Butterfly and Sentiments.
SY Products Used:
- Malted Milk Lustre Card
- French Champagne Lustre Card
- Hot Chocolate Lustre Card
- Champagne Gemporium Flat Backed Gems
- Cascading Circles Texture Die
- Shabby Butterflies
- Shabby Starflowers
- Shabby Foliage
- Sensational Stamens 2
- Stitched Tab Good Vibe Sentiments
- Crystal Clear Superfine Embossing Powder
- Premium PVA Glue
Other Products Used: