Here is the card Phill made during his Friday Live with Phill on 1st May.
It’s made using the new A6 Big Birthday Verses, Beautiful Brushstrokes Terranova Paper Packs, Sweetheart Flower Stamps & Dies, Textural Temptations Stamps, Cobalt Blue Cardstock, Double Debossed Plain and Rounded Corner Square Dies, Leaf Dies.
On the live video he uses a different colourway, with the Olive Grove Cardstock. He uses Milled Lavender and Bundled Sage to ink the pattern inside.
The Full Card
Stage 1 – cut out all the layers and die cuts as below:
- Card Blank – 21 x 21cm (cut as in stage 2)
- Layer 1 – Card – 20.5 x 10.5cm
- Layer 2 – Papers – 20 x 10cm
- Layer 3 – Card – 20.5cm x 20.5cm (inside)
- Layer 4 – Papers – 20 x 20cm (inside)
- Die Cut Squares in coloured card, white card and the papers,
- Flower Dies – some with card and some with vellum
- Leaf Dies
Stage 2 – Cut the card blank front to the size, by measuring down 10cm from the top and cutting off, leaving an 11cm panel on the bottom.
Stage 3 – Stamp your chosen Big Birthday Verse onto the Square Paper Die Cut layer for the front with the Pure White Embossing Powder. Choose a smaller sentiment for the inside layer.
(Don’t forget your anti-static bag)
Stage 4 – Stamp your chosen Textural Temptations stamp around the edge of the paper layer for the inside with Distress Oxides for a more subtle finish. Phill also gently wiped over the ink to smudge it a little. He then stamped a different texture pattern with the Pure White Embossing Powder.
Use one of the Distress Oxide Inks to shabby up the edges – after you’ve done the stamping.
Stamp the front paper layer with a texture stamp and Pure White Embossing Powder.
Stage 5 – Glue all the flat layers together on the front and inside. Raise the front verse on foam tape and attach to the white square layer. Phill has then lifted the bottom part on foam tape. Glitter the edges
Stage 6 – Stamp and die cut the flowers you would like to use on either the cardstock or vellum. Phill used the Sakura Gelly Roll pens to add some sparkle.
Stage 7 – assemble the card and add the flowers, leaves and glitter.
Here’s what we used with links to our www….
- A6 Big Birthday Verses Stamps
- Textural Temptations Stamp Set
- Sweetheart Flower & Stamp Set
- Double Debossed Dies
- Beautiful Brushstrokes A4 Paper Packs
- Premium Cardstock
- Premium White Frost Vellum
- Superfine Embossing Powder
- Premium PVA Glue
- A3 Heat Resistant non-stick mat
- Pearl Embellishments
We hope you enjoy making this card!