Hello lovely crafters!
Here is a card made at our regular workshops using Phills new DL collage stamps, pixie powders and Sue Wilson Bella die. It also features the ever versatile Camellia Flower die and the Essential Sentiments Set.
Stage 1 – Cut out all the layers and die cut pieces needed as below:
- Card Blank – 21cm x 21cm
- Plain Layer – 19cm x 19cm
- Inked Layer – 18.5cm x 18.5cm
- Die Cuts:
- Sue Wilson Pierced Flags
- Sue Wilson Camellia Flower
- Sue Wilson Bella Die
- Sue Wilson Stitched Octagon for layers in centre of Bella Die
- Sue Wilson Magical Butterflies
Stage 2 – Select your chosen Pixie Powder Colour/s. Our main sample card uses just Ancient Copper, but a mixture of colours looks just as fab!
(Phill’s new Shimmer Shakers would be fabulous on this card as the colours are more intense)
Arrange the die cuts onto a piece of kitchen roll on top of a blending mat. Tap the powders onto all the flowers, the largest pierced flag, both butterflies and the smallest Octagon. Spray with water to disperse the powder and leave to dry.
Stage 3 – Select your chosen DL Collage Stamp. (Our sample card uses the Grungetangled DL Stamp and Black Soot Distress Oxide). Ink up the stamp so that only the middle section is covered, taking care not to leave a hard line across the stamp. Stamp the image onto the right hand side of the card layer, a little away from the edges.
Stage 4 – Select a different DL Collage Stamp, an A6 Rubber Background Stamp or a small stamp. The main sample card uses one of the Splats from the Splatterlicious Textures Stamp Set.
Stamp around the edges of the card layer, taking care not to overload the card as it will look too busy. We have also added the stamp onto the Pixie Octagon.
Stage 5 – Select your chosen sentiment from the new ‘Essential Sentiments’ Stamp Set and stamp onto the smallest flag.
Stage 6 – Shape your flowers and assemble the card! Use Foam Tape where you wish to add dimension.
You can add pearls and glitter if you wish.
The Full Card in different colour ways…
Here’s what we used with links to the www…
- Sentimentally Yours DL Stamps
- Sentimentally Yours Essential Sentiments
- Sentimentally Yours A6 Background Stamps
- Sentimentally Yours Spatterlicious Textures
- Sentimentally Yours Blending Mats
- Sue Wilson
- Cosmic Shimmer Pixie Powders or Shimmer Shakers
- Ranger Distress Oxide Ink Pads
- Creative Expressions Smoothies
- Cosmic Shimmer Dries Clear PVA Glue
- Cosmic Shimmer Misting Bottle
- Creative Expressions Pearls
- Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Jewels
- Dovecraft 2mm Foam Tape 2mm Foam Tape
we hope you enjoy making this card!