Time to Make – 1 hour
- Cut mats and layers in Pure White and Lavender card stock to fit A5 card blank.
- Emboss the Pure White layer with the Heart Lattice Embossing Folder.
- Die Cut and Oval from the Stitched Torn Set in Lavender
- Die cut an oval from the Stitched Torn Set in Pure White and emboss with the Classic Flourish Embossing Folder.
- Die cut the Charmed Scallop Border from the Lavender
- Die cut a selection of Shabby Blossom Flower Pure White.
- Put a small amount of Royal Purple Metallic Acrylic Paint onto a craft sheet and using a natural sponge, dab the flowers allover and leave to dry. When the flowers are dry shape them with a ball tool
- Die cut the Shabby Foliage in Purple Passion card and shape the leaves
- Die cut the Stamens 2 in Lavender for each flower
- Stamp the sentiments on Pure White card using the Monarch Versafine Clair ink. Cut out leaving a small border
- Assemble the card as in the photo and add Aurora Gems
Sentimentally Yours Products Used
- Premium Cardstock in Pure White, Lavender & Purple Passion
- Shabby Blossom Flower Dies
- Shabby Foliage Dies
- Sensational Stamens 2 Dies
- Stitched Tabs A5 Stamp Set
- Stitched Torn Oval Dies
- Embossing Folders – Heart Lattice & Classic Flourish
- Metallic Acrylic Paint -Royal Purple
- Gemporium Flat Backed Gems
- Craft Mat
- Premium PVA Glue